3-in-1 Professional Rich Text Editor - supports ITEM pages, CUSTOM FIELDS and USER PUBLIC PROFILEs! Responsive design. SEO Friendly. 100% Secure with robust industry-standard server-side validation. MySQL FullText Search compatible.
3-in-1 HTML Editor:
You may post as a guest or register, switch languages, themes...
- Responsive Design
- Content Bad Words Filter Built-In
- SEO Friendly
- XSS (Cross-Site Scripting) & SQL Injection Proof
- Server-Side validated & filtered HTML/XHTML code*
- 100% MYSQL FULLTEXT SEARCH COMPATIBILITY *
- External media (image/video/audio) embedding (optional for admins & users separately)
- Embedded CSS technology with near 100% true appearance rendering
MYSQL FULLTEXT SEARCH INDEX COMPATIBILITY
Plugin is completely transparent to Osclass Core and does not modify plain text description (they are fully preserved & admin may revert to plain text mode at any given point in time). As a consequence, auto-embed of HTML Editor is no longer possible and small theme modifications are required (read below).
HOW TO IMPLEMENT
Please read plugin documentation page in:
Admin Dashboard > Plugins menu > HTML Editor > Help
Please open a support ticket for assistance in specific theme cases.
As with all our plugins, we dedicate a special attention and development time to security in Osclass. This plugin is no exception. With industry standard server-side HTML and CSS validation technology, you can be 100% safe and sound that users will not be able to inject malicious or perfectly valid, but still very dangerous code through obscured text, external scripts, iframes, images, media files, and other dangerous tags in general. Item description forms are subjected to sanitization before storing into Osclass database (never trust any user submitted data).
All these security features are NOT AVAILABLE in the free Rich Edit and jQuery WYSIWYG plugins!
- Auto-Insert of target="_blank" and rel="nofollow" attributes in all hyperlinks (on secure server-side)
- Auto-Replacement of h1 and h2 heading tags with h3 and h4, respectively.
- Auto-Translation of Editor's h1-h4 into h3-h6 headings, respectively
Microsoft Word + Copy & Paste Support From HTML/Various Untrusted Sources
Plugin supports copy/paste from Word and other HTML/XHTML-based documents, cleaning up most of the junk that comes with it in a safe and responsible way to preserve document layout as much as possible, without compromising security and theme style integrity.
Included CSS file for theme's item.php page to define/override all supported elements with default styles, in case they are missing inside your theme (and they usually do).
EASY CONFIGURABLE OPTIONS
- enable/disable text color/background color CSS properties
- enable/disable hyperlinks (a href elements) - if disabled, they will be converted to plain text; if enabled they will be auto-appended with nofollow and blank attributes
- server-side smart filters - remove multiple consecutive blank spaces, empty lines etc.
- toolbar & menus display options (to better fit different themes & restrict direct access to some settings)
- restrict plugin for registered users only (plugin will be disabled for guests / plain text input only)
- enable/disable server-side security and validation modules (for debugging & testing only)
- HTML Editor comes already translated with over 50+ world languages, more than Osclass officially supports. Auto-Language switchover with Osclass main language selectors supported.
- Error messages (if option enabled) inside /languages folder must be translated with POEdit. Check official Osclass documentation.
- Plugin supports Osclass 3.1.1 and up. Custom Fields feature requires Osclass 3.7.0 and up.
PLUGIN & THEMES COMPATIBILITY
- Spam Solution Plugin > BadWords filter is NOT compatible with HTML Editor plugin. Use our built-in content words filter. Please note that filtering of words in HTML is much harder or even impossible to do reliably. For maximum security, we suggest one of free spam prevention plugins such as SpamKiller or SpamProtection. They work in plain text domain, they are inherently immune to html concealing and they are 100% compatible with HTML Editor, but they cannot filter the contect proactively, only block or mark items as spam, for admin/moderators later review.
- LZT Theme One (and possibly other LZT themes) uses Minifyer plugin as a component (it is installed automatically with the theme) - please go to plugins page and disable/remove Minifyer plugin.
- Plugin incorporates js features auto-detection and it is auto-disabled for Opera Mini & very old browsers which lack necessary components support. Only plain-text input is enabled/possible in such cases.
Ask a question
Author Since : November, 2014